EzeScan M-Files Capture for PaperCut
Digitally transform your business with EzeScan Enterprise Capture and your multifunction printer. EzeScan’s advanced capture solution is now available for any MFP using PaperCut MF and EzeScan Remote Indexing Application (RIA). With the minimum of keystrokes users can now effortlessly scan and register documents directly into M-Files and automatically initiate intelligent business processes.
Staying competitive, profitable and successful, for many businesses means being able to action information in a timely manner. Digital transformation initiatives have seen many paper-based processes disappear, however the ones that remain have become a priority for businesses looking for greater operational efficiencies.
Many businesses are searching for technology solutions that;
- capture documents as they enter the business for faster action
- provide an agile working environment with no geographical barriers
- are easy to deploy and use
- can manage document access and workflows
- can drive document handling costs lower
- can improve user productivity and allow the business to grow
EzeScan’s Enterprise Capture solution for MFP’s directly addresses these requirements to allow M-Files users to capture, register and initiate a business process accurately and effortlessly, anytime and anywhere!
With the minimum of keystrokes, a user can simply select the kind of document they wish to capture and EzeScan uniquely aligns the business process with the way the document is captured and how it moves through your business. More importantly your documents will be named correctly, distributed, work flowed, filed and seamlessly uploaded into your corporate business systems.
Converting paper to digital has been possible for over 20 years however the paper shuffling continues and many organizations still scan their documents to be actioned. When using EzeScan Enterprise Capture solution with your MFP, your organization just got a whole lot smarter!
- Ease of use
- Fast batch capture of documents
- Job button simple menu to control multiple workflows
- EzeScan is now built on 64-bit architecture with existing support for 32bit.
- Automated document splitting, image enhancement, auto rotate, delete blank pages, with optional data extraction
- No Coding or scripting required – Means way less “Back Seat Driving” needed by IT/support
- Can Drastically reduce or eliminate keystroke processing – Can also reduce the amount of process steps in a workflow
- Web browser user interface (RIA) available for QA checking and validation, registration, workflow, on any device, anytime, anywhere
- Triple AAA Authentication supported
- Direct link into M-Files, and other AP/ERP corporate systems
- Automated naming and filing of documents based on your business rules
- Automated document conversion and text searchable PDF (or PDF/A) compliant documents
- Can be deployed in small office, or large Government enterprise – No re-training needed as the solution expands
- Can be deployed in one copier or a fleet across a province in multiple Offices sharing licences.
- Cost Benefit – EzeScan doesn’t have a “per page” click charge, which means customers can scan 200 documents a day or 200,000 documents a month with no click penalty.
EzeScan native M-Files integration provides advanced features including:
- Auto filing using barcodes directly into M-Files Vaults
- Email notification to end users with Document ID link
- Auto filing to folders by searching the M-Files description or by custom property
- Auto select subfolder based on folder name
- Apply or inherit permissions within M-Files.
- Upload document revisions
- Ability to add a new value to an existing object type. eg: New customer/vendor
- Supports any copier brand that uses PaperCut
- No volume based charges, Scan as much as you want
- Flexible & quick deployment options
- Production batch scanning and capture
- Highly scalable
- Automated image enhancement
- Expandable recognition engines include, ICR, IDR, OMR, BCR, MICR
- Enterprise OCR digitization and conversion technology
- Advanced quality assurance features
- Multiple output/upload options
- Can be easily deployed and managed from a central server for larger multi-location enterprises
Pre Deployment Testing
EzeScan allows for pre-purchase testing within your own environment that allows you to design, test and discover – all before going live within your enterprise.
M-Files Compatibility: Compatible with both on premise and cloud versions
Licensing Model: EzeScan M-Files Enterprise Capture for PaperCut is provided free of charge when purchased as part of the EzeScan Server and EzeScan WebApps (RIA) bundle.
Target Market: Corporate, Education, Construction, Government, Legal, Accountancy,
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: