EzeScan M-Files Capture for Ricoh MFPs
Digitally transform your business with “EzeScan intelligent capture” and your Ricoh multifunction device. EzeScan’s new Android App is now available for Ricoh MFP’s using Smart Panel (Version 2.0 or higher) and EzeScan Remote Indexing WebApp. With the minimum of keystrokes Ricoh customers can now effortlessly scan and register documents directly into M-Files and automatically initiate intelligent business processes.
Converting paper to digital has been possible for over 20 years however the paper shuffling continues and many organizations still scan their documents after they have been actioned.
Many businesses are searching for technology solutions that;
- capture documents as they enter the business for faster action
- provide an agile working environment with no geographical barriers
- are easy to deploy and use
- can manage document access and workflows
- can drive document handling costs lower
- can improve user productivity and allow the business to grow.
EzeScan intelligent capture solution for Ricoh MFP’s directly addresses these requirements to allow users to capture, register and initiate a business process accurately and effortlessly, anytime and anywhere!
Staying competitive, profitable and successful, for many businesses means being able to action information in a timely manner. Digital transformation initiatives have seen many paper-based processes disappear, however the ones that remain have become a priority for businesses looking for greater operational efficiencies.
With the minimum of keystrokes a user can simply select the kind of document they wish to capture and EzeScan uniquely aligns the business process with the way the document is captured and how it moves through your business. More importantly your documents will be named correctly, distributed or workflowed efficiently, filed and seamlessly uploaded into M-Files.
With EzeScan and your Ricoh MFP, your organization just got a whole lot smarter!
- Ease of use
- Fast batch capture of documents
- Job button simple menu to control multiple workflows
- Automated document splitting, image enhancement, auto rotate, delete blank pages, with optional data extraction
- EzeScan is now built on 64 bit architecture with existing support for 32bit.
- Automated naming and filing of documents based on your business rules
- Individual user or shared process queues with secure login
- Triple AAA Authentication supported
- No Coding or scripting required – Means way less “Back Seat Driving” needed by IT/support
- Can Drastically reduce or eliminate keystroke processing – Can also reduce the amount of process steps in a workflow
- Automated document conversion and text searchable PDF (or PDF/A) compliant documents
- Web browser user interface (RIA) available for QA checking, validation, registration, workflow, from any device, anytime, anywhere
- Direct link into M-Files, and other AP/ERP corporate systems
- Compliance with governance, regulatory and digitization standards
- Reduced bottlenecks to increase your businesses capacity
- Technology to boost staff productivity and morale.
- Can be deployed in small office, or large Government enterprise – No re-training needed as the solution expands
- Can be deployed on one Copier or a fleet across a province in multiple Offices sharing licenses.
- Cost Benefit – EzeScan doesn’t have a “per page” click charge, which means customers can scan 200 documents a day or 200,000 documents a month with no click penalty.
EzeScan native M-Files integration provides advanced features including:
- Auto filing using barcodes directly into M-Files Vaults
- Email notification to end users with Document ID link
- Auto filing to folders by searching the M-Files description or by custom property
- Auto select subfolder based on folder name
- Inherit permissions.
- Upload document revisions
- Ability to add a new value to an existing object type. eg: New customer/vendor
- No volume based charges, Scan as much as you want
- Flexible deployment options
- Production batch scanning and capture
- Highly scalable
- Compatible with any Ricoh MFP using Smart Panel (Version 2.0 or higher)
- Import from file, folder or email
- Automated image enhancement
- Expandable recognition engines include, ICR, IDR, OMR, BCR, MICR
- Enterprise OCR digitization and conversion technology
- Advanced quality assurance features
- Multiple output/upload options including M-Files
- Can be easily deployed and managed from a central server for larger multi-location enterprises
EzeScan allows for pre-purchase testing within your own environment that allows you to design, test and discover – all before going live within your enterprise.
M-Files Compatibility: Compatible with both on-premise and cloud versions
Licensing Model: EzeScan’s Intelligent Capture app for Ricoh MFP’s is provided free of charge when purchased as part of the EzeScan Server and EzeScan WebApps (RIA) bundle.
Target Market: Corporate, Education, Construction, Government, Legal, Accountancy,
Product URL: https://www.ezescan.com
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: