EzeScan SERVER provides highly automated document digitization functionality for both your workgroup and workflow document processing requirements including: Image Enhancement, File Conversion, OCR / Text Searchable PDF/A, Data Capture, Document Routing.
As an enterprise digitization platform EzeScan SERVER can align your business processes and satisfy your standards, governance and compliance requirements. With one product you can unify the capabilities of all your capture devices with your business needs whilst at the same time making it effortless for your staff to capture and process documents.
Artificial Intelligence – EzeScan’s server product allows users to configure powerful bots to perform automated tasks that run 24/7 in the background with no human interaction.
Email Extraction & Polling directly into M Files for both On-Prem or cloud environments.
Easy to Use
EzeScan SERVER watches for incoming documents from multiple sources, e.g. network folders, email mailboxes, FTP Servers or EzeScan WebApps. When a document arrives, EzeScan SERVER can detect barcodes or import metadata information and process and route the document accordingly. EzeScan SERVER can upload the document and metadata directly into M Files or simply store documents in a network folder or forward them via email.
Multi-function printers or desktop scanners can be used to provide documents to EzeScan SERVER for processing. Depending on the device functionality, the operator can add metadata at the time of scanning or utilise the optional EzeScan Remote Indexing Assistant (RIA) WebApp. EzeScan SERVER can use this metadata to populate fields in the M Files folder system or server location.
Documents can be processed individually or in batches, giving your organization a cost effective and flexible decentralized capture solution. In centralized production workflows, EzeScan SERVER can be utilised for background OCR processing, PDF/A conversion and upload. Production operators can also route to other users via the optional EzeScan workstations or Remote Indexing Assistant (RIA) WebApp for staff to contribute to the indexing workflow.
EzeScan SERVER Functionality & Features
EzeScan’s native M Files integration supports many advanced features including:
- Auto filing using barcodes directly into M-Files Vaults
- Email notification to end users with Document ID link
- Auto filing to folders by searching the M-Files description or by custom property
- Auto select subfolder based on folder name
- Apply or inherit permissions within M Files.
- Upload document revisions
- Ability to add a new value to an existing object type. eg: New customer/vendor
Batch Detection Features
- Separator Pages (i.e. white or black)
- Fixed Page Count
- Intelligent Document Recognition
- Email import
- File import Separation
- Crop Border
- Despeckle 1×1
- Despeckle 3×3
- Delete Blank Pages
- Remove Extra Separators
- Rotate Using BCR or OCR
- Discard First Page
- Output as Group 4 TIF
- Output as Image Only PDF
- Output as Text Searchable PDF
- Output to PDF/A-1a (Image + Text Searchable)
- Output to PDF/A-1b (Image Only)
- Output to directory
- Output to Email Address
- Output to FTP Server
- Output to Fax Number (requires Winfax Pro)
- Output to Printer
- Output to INDEX module
Output via out upload module with direct integration into all versions of M Files.
- Microsoft Windows Server operating systems that support Microsoft .NET Framework Version 4.7.1 and above
- EzeScan is now built on 64-bit architecture with existing support for 32bit.
- Simple installation process (MSI)
- Minimal training required to operate
- Documentation provided in PDF
- Supports any copier brand that uses PaperCut
- No volume based charges, Scan as much as you want
- Flexible & quick deployment options
- Production batch scanning and capture
- Highly scalable
- Automated image enhancement
- Expandable recognition engines include, ICR, IDR, OMR, BCR, MICR
- Enterprise OCR digitization and conversion technology
- Advanced quality assurance features
- Multiple output/upload options
- Can be easily deployed and managed from a central server for larger multi-location enterprises
Pre Deployment Testing
EzeScan allows for pre-purchase testing within the user’s own environment, this allows design, test and discover – all before going live within the enterprise.
M-Files Compatibility: Compatible with both on premise and cloud versions
Licensing Model: Con-Current Licensing, Annual Subscription also available
Target Market: Corporate, Education, Construction, Government, Legal, Accountancy,
Product URL: https://www.ezescan.com.au/products/ezescan-server
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: