EzeScan WebApps are powerful business process automation applications designed to be used in conjunction with EzeScan SERVER to deliver hardcopy document and electronic file capture, conversion, processing and uploading directly into M-Files environments, either on premise or in the cloud.
EzeScan WebApps include the EzeScan WebApps Server (EWA) a HTML5 web application deployed onto a Microsoft IIS Server. Records and Information Mangers can configure each WebApp to deliver the required business digitization workflow to their whole organization. Users can access the EzeScan WebApps from their favourite web browser enabling them to be run from PC’s, Apple Mac’s and mobile devices like tablets and smart phones.
Multiple workflows can we easily setup and saved so particular users can use their own workflows or belong to a group who have group workflows. Workflows can be easily copied and used as a starting point to re-configure workflows into M-Files as required. Mailroom processes, Archiving, Invoice processing, Contract workflows can be easily stored for use by multiple users.
- Out of the box functionality, no custom programming or scripting required
- Installed and operational in hours/days, not weeks or months
- Delivered via web browser, so zero footprint install required on your PC, tablet or phone
- Simple web based interface, easy to use with minimal training required
- Cost-effective solutions, capable of delivering impressive productivity gains
- Saves time, simple installation and configuration gets you up and running fast
- Excellent service and support.
File Upload Assistant (FUA)
The EzeScan File Upload Assistant (FUA) WebApp provides an easy way for users to select and upload electronic files from a computer or a mobile device directly into M-Files.
Select files from a windows folder, or simply drag & drop your files onto the EzeScan webpage for easy processing and upload.
Configure the required index fields with drop down lists, database lookups, date pickers and tick boxes that are designed to get documents captured, profiled and named. Allowing users to easily index the documents remotely. Custom fields can be configured to allow extra data to be captured.
The EzeScan File Upload Assistant (FUA) application ensures files are filed in the correct location, with the correct metadata and with the correct naming conventions, into M-Files every time! The workflow empowers anyone in your organization to select and upload electronic files from a computer or mobile device to the desired location.
File Upload Assistant can also be used as a staging area by external parties to upload files to your organization. Uploaded documents can be screened by the internal users, to be validated/authorised before uploading into M-Files. This saves valuable time on internal resources and creating separation between externally borne documents.
- No volume based charges, Scan as much as you want
- Centralized or Decentralized deployment options
- Production batch scanning and capture
- Highly scalable
- Import from file, folder or email
- Automated image enhancement
- Enterprise OCR digitization and conversion technology
- Email capture/polling, including attachments
- Advanced quality assurance features
- Multiple output/upload options
- Can be easily deployed and managed from a central server for larger multi-location enterprises
Pre Deployment Testing
EzeScan allows for pre-purchase testing within your own M-Files environment that allows you to design, test and discover – all before going live within your enterprise.
M-Files Compatibility: Compatible with both on premise and cloud versions
Licensing Model: Con-current Licensing, Annual Subscription is also available
Target Market:Corporate, Education, Construction, Government, Legal, Accountancy,
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: