Unitfly Azure Logic Apps Connector for M-Files
Connect your M-Files with other business-critical apps and services using Azure Logic Apps, automating your workflows without writing a single line of code. Azure Logic Apps is a cloud service that helps you automate and orchestrate tasks, business processes, and workflows when you need to integrate apps, data, systems, and services across enterprises or organizations.
Logic Apps Features
- Dozens of pre-built templates to get started – You can connect M-Files with other apps, data, and devices anywhere—on-premises or in the cloud—with Microsoft’s large ecosystem of software as a service (SaaS) and cloud-based connectors that includes Salesforce, Office 365, Twitter, Dropbox, Google services, and more.
- No-Code Designer for rapid creation – You can use a no-code designer for the creation of your business process. Create business processes and workflows visually.
- Out of box support for popular SaaS and on-premises apps – Secure hybrid connectivity. Logic Apps gives you a robust set of capabilities that make it easier to unlock data from behind the firewall, securely connect to cloud-based services, and take advantage of rich integration without having to migrate away from the on-premises systems you’re already invested in.
- Synchronize your documents and metadata on multi-platforms – Your files, documents, or objects could be a part of diverse processes and your data can easily be synchronized between those platforms or services.
- Enterprise-grade integration in the cloud – Azure Logic Apps simplifies how you design and build solutions for data and system integration, enterprise application integration (EAI) and business-to-business communication. You can achieve enterprise-grade integration of your M-Files on Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Pay-Per-Use – You pay only for what you use based on a consumption pricing model. Microsoft is charging Logic Apps service based on real usage so do we. You will pay only what you use and nothing more.
Some Use Cases
- Integration of M-Files with other popular SaaS Services
- Challenge: How to integrate M-Files with Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter or Office365?
- Solution: Azure Logic Apps supports more than 200 connectors. Easily achieve communication between your M-Files with any other service by using Logic Apps. Your integration will have the power of Microsoft cloud and simplicity by using the visual designer for connecting different solutions.
- Benefits: Monitor execution of your integration. Create solutions in minutes instead of weeks and months. Pay only for what you use.
- Transfer documents from M-Files and in M-Files
- Challenge: How to transfer documents that are in a specific state from M-Files to other place or system?
- Solution: Simple fetch documents from M-Files that satisfy certain search criteria and copy them to another place. Or create files in M-Files with properties as you defined them or are defined in another system.
- Benefits: If you transfer 100 documents you will pay only for 100 documents. You don’t have to develop this solution.
- Enrich M-Files with whole new functionalities
- Challenge: Is it possible to receive an SMS once important documents is assigned to me or in a specific state?
- Solution: Periodically fetch objects from M-Files and if you have objects that satisfy your criteria send an SMS using an existing connector in Azure Logic Apps
- Benefits: You don’t have to develop communication between M-Files and SMS providers. You can test your solution in minutes.
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: