Unitfly PowerApps Connector for M-Files
Easily build the business apps. Use data from M-Files together with other data sources and change the way how you work. M-Files PowerApps Connector allows you to work with data from your M-Files directly within Microsoft Power Apps. Microsoft PowerApps allows you to easily build the business apps you need and extend or customize the apps you already use.
Microsoft PowerApps Features
- Create Business Applications with Low Code or No Code – Empower everyone to build apps. Using designer you can easily drag and drop building blocks of your application without writing a single line of code or just a few of them.
- Highly Tailored Applications – You can customize and adopt every detail of your application and design it as you would like to. Create Business Applications that are aligned with your company’s branding and needs.
- Multiple Data Sources (and now M-Files) – PowerApps allows you to use data from more than 200 connectors. SharePoint, Office365, Azure, Salesforce, Custom APIs and more… and now – M-Files
- You don’t have to learn programming languages to build custom mobile applications – PowerApps allows you to build business applications without programming languages. If you want to have a project management application that uses data from M-Files together with data from Dynamics365 (or any other system) you don’t have to write code.
- Easily build different business apps for different scenarios – Combine your data as you want and create business applications that are tailored for your needs.
- Gather your data from multiple platforms – Your files, documents, or objects could be a part of diverse processes and your data can easily be gathered at one place. There is no need for manual checking in different solutions when you can have everything in one place.
Some Use Cases
- Integration of M-Files with other popular SaaS Services
- Challenge: I would like to have my M-Files data joined with data from other sources
- Solution: By using PowerApps you can easily connect multiple data sources inside one application. Simple add connections to the services you are using and display data as you wish.
- Benefits: You don’t have to write code. You can choose which data you would like to use and how you would like to display it.
- Sophisticated Business Apps with M-Files Data
- Challenge: I would like to create my own organizational business apps with data from M-Files
- Solution: Using M-Files PowerApps Connector you can add M-Files as a data source within PowerApps and completely create your custom application by dragging and dropping application elements.
- Benefits: Add elements, actions, screens and customized them with low code or no code required. Display M-Files data as you wish.
- Communicate with different solutions from one point
- Challenge: I would like to have one business app which will allow me to change state in M-Files and record that in my ERP with a single button click
- Solution: If you want to approve invoice that is stored in M-Files as well as to record that action in your ERP you can do that from one single application screen. Enrich your company data by combining different sources into a single Business Application.
- Benefits: Multiple applications communicating with each other from one point. Complete customization and synchronization possibilities.
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: