Unitfly Flow Connector for M-Files
Create automated workflows to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data and more. Microsoft Flow is cloud-based software that allows employees to create and automate workflows and tasks across multiple applications and services without help from developers. With M-Files Microsoft Flow Connector you can now add different M-Files Actions as states of you Microsoft Flow workflows.
Microsoft Flow Features
- Create automated workflows through designer – Turn repetitive tasks into multistep workflows. For example, with a few clicks capture tweets and add them as leads in M-Files, subscribers in Mailchimp, and more… All this by just adding different connections using designer.
- Adding conditions in workflows – Make decisions in your workflow, like running an action only when certain conditions are met.
- Working with cloud and on-premises data – Flow lets you securely connect to on-premises data and cloud-based services, so you can make the most of the data you already have. And now, connect M-Files too.
- Synchronize your documents and metadata on multi-platforms – Your files, documents, or objects could be a part of diverse processes and your data can easily be synchronized between those platforms or services.
- Automate time consuming tasks – You don’t have to manually do tasks that can be easily automated. Create workflows that will automatically do something with your M-Files objects or automatically create/update your M-Files objects.
- Trigger workflow based on external action or manually start it – You choose how and when you would like to execute workflow. Is it on new object creation or you would like to automatically trigger workflow execution from your mobile app.
Some Use Cases
- Integration of M-Files with other popular SaaS Services
- Challenge: How to integrate M-Files with Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or Office365?
- Solution: Microsoft Flow supports more than 200 connectors. Easily achieve communication between your M-Files with any other service by using Logic Apps.
- Benefits: You don’t have to be developer in order to create this kind of integration. Create solutions in minutes instead of weeks and months.
- Automation of repetitive tasks between M-Files and other systems
- Challenge: Is it possible to automatically save files that come to my Gmail and store it in M-Files?
- Solution: As a Power User you can easily connect your Gmail account, define criteria and define how you would like to have files stored in M-Files. After that Microsoft Flow will be responsible for doing that tasks for you automatically.
- Benefits: Eliminate repetitive tasks. Create custom workflows without writing code.
- Enrich M-Files with whole new functionalities
- Challenge: Is it possible to receive an SMS once important documents is assigned to me or in specific state?
- Solution: Periodically fetch objects from M-Files and if you have objects that satisfies your criteria send an SMS using existing connector in Microsoft Flow.
- Benefits: You don’t have to develop communication between M-Files and SMS providers. You can test your solution in one hour.
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: