Home / About / M-Files Developer Community Benefits and Responsibilities
Benefits and Responsibilities of membership in the M-Files Developer Community
Members of the M-Files Developer Community can claim the following benefits whilst their membership is active:
- Access to the M-Files Developer Community Yammer network for peer-to-peer support.
- Limited M-Files licences for ongoing development.
- Receipt of the M-Files Developer Newsletter.
Note: these benefits are activated upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members of the M-Files Developer Community are expected to behave in accordance with our Code of Conduct, a copy of which is available on request. Individuals who exhibit unacceptable behaviour face temporary or permanent repercussions – including expulsion of their company from the Community – as determined by the organisers of the M-Files Solution Partner Program.
Should unacceptable behaviour be reported to the organisers of the M-Files Solution Partner Program, the following process shall be set in motion:
- The organisers will collate evidence provided to support the report, including witness statements, emails, screenshots, or technical logs.
- Both the reporting and reported parties will be notified of a complaint and pending investigation. The identity of the reporting party will be kept secret unless the reporting party wishes it to be known.
- At least two organisers of the M-Files Solution Partner Program will review the evidence and decide upon any further actions.
- Any actions will be consistent with prior repercussions.
- Past behaviour of both the reporting and reported parties may be factored into such considerations.
- Where an agreement on a suitable punishment cannot be made, this may be raised to a member of M-Files Executive Management or a local Regional Vice President for a deciding vote.