Konica Minolta Connector for Namirial eSignAnywhere
The connector allows M-Files users to simply send documents for electronic signature in an automated way.
- Namirial is a Qualified Trust Service Provider under EU law and provides all types of eIDA signatures (SES, AES, QES)
- Speeds up collection of signatures remarkably
- Easy to implement in new and existing vaults
- Documents can be signed by both M-Files users and non M-Files users
- Force signature location in the document template or let signers to choose the location in the document
USE CASE EXAMPLE
Signing agreements with external users:
The Namirial eSignAnywhere integration for M-Files remarkably speeds up collection of signatures for documents like contracts.
- Compose the document in M-Files and move it to the “Sent for signing” state in workflow.
- The document automatically uploads to eSignAnywhere and all signers receive an email assignment to sign the document.
- Once all signers have signed the document, M-Files downloads the signed document from eSignAnywhere to the M-Files vault.
Multiple signature types are available within the same document, so each user can sign with a different signature
- Requires an active Namirial eSignAnywhere subscription
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud:
|Supported Languages||All M-Files compatible languages|