M-Files Plugin for Hubshare
M-Files Hubshare provides a secure information exchange portal for collaborate work solutions, file sharing, and project management between users and clients. With M-Files Plugin for Hubshare, an M-Files user can create hubs from M-Files, modify a hub’s status and who can access it, create internal and external hub users, and create Hubshare user groups and link users to them.
Publisher: M-Files Corporation
What benefits does the plugin offer to M-Files Hubshare customers?
- M-Files user can create hubs from M-Files, modify a hub’s status and who can access it, create internal and external hub users, and create Hubshare user groups and link users to them.
- All this can be done using the familiar M-Files clients (Desktop, Web, Mobile)
- Customers can choose either to use Hubshare access rights also in M-Files or control the access rights fully using M-Files permissions
- Internal Hubshare license is always needed
- M-Files capabilities can be used to mass create Hubshare objects to Hubshare
- M-Files admin user can create specific rules defining when the actions towards Hubshare are performed
- When the rules are matched (e.g. correct object type, property definition value, workflow state) the actions are performed automatically
What licensing does the plugin require?
- The plugin does not require a separate license. Only the Hubshare license is needed.
How can the plugin be enabled/disabled?
- Customers can take the plugin into use by installing it on their M-Files server and doing the needed configurations as instructed in the configuration guide.
- By purchasing Hubshare Deployment Package Gold, M-Files will take care of the installation and configuration on behalf of the customer.
- Once the plugin has been installed, it can be enabled/disabled from the M-Files Admin tool configurations
Documentation and Additional Information
|User Guide||Setting Up and Using M-Files Plugin for Hubshare|
Licensing and Downloads
Sales and More Information
|Contact Name||M-Files Sales|
|Phone||US: 1-972-516-4210 Finland: +358 3 3138 7500|
|Support Phone||In North America: 1 (800) 224-4074 In Europe: +358 3 3138 7599 (Finland) +44 330 122 8358 (UK) +33 (0)170615821 (France) +49 3222 109 2805 (Germany) In Australia: +61 290 984 702|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: