Simplyfile Skribble Connector
The Skribble Connector for M-Files makes it possible to release documents from M-Files for digital signing on the Skribble platform. All necessary configurations can be entered in M-Files. The invitation emails are sent automatically to the relevant contacts. The successfully signed document is saved back under a new version.
|This application sends any document to Skribble using the API function. Skribble sends a notification to the users to sign the document. After the signatures is complete, the new document is saved with a new version in M-Files. The settings are made in M-Files Admin.
The exchange between Skribble and M-Files takes place, for example, every 10 minutes (adjustable in the application).
Every 10 minutes …
… all documents and information are sent to Skribble.
… all signed documents and information are retrieved from Skribble and stored in M-Files.
… updates are sent to Skribble.
… new information’s are retrieved from Skribble and stored in M-Files.
… the status of the workflow is adjusted as needed.
• The document can be created in M-Files as usual
• The workflow can attach to any document
• The document can correspond to any class
• The document is automatically transferred to Skribble, the status is displayed in M-Files, and the signed document is saved in M-Files
• The application is able to produce the pdf itself, if it’s necessary
• Signers can be replaced or detached, and the document can be sent back to Skribble with all data.
• The order of the group of signers can be specified
• The legal wight (SES, AES, QES) can define
• Its possible to select Swiss Law or European Law if QES is selected
Local Temp Folder: The application uses Windows Temp as the local temp folder for temporary files.
Skribble Business Account on skribble.com and API Authorization (username and password).
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud:
|Supported Languages||German, English|
|Regional Availability||Central & Eastern Europe, Western Europe|