Assetpoint M-Files Connector for Trimble Connect
Assetpoint M-Files Connector for Trimble Connect integrates M-Files and Trimble connect. Users can upload the documents from M-Files to Trimble Connect by using their own Trimble credentials. Integration takes care that the document versions do not conflict and gives updates the document export status to the document object metadata. Project documentation download takes care of getting all new and updated documents from Trimble Connect to M-Files. This download can be either executed periodically or on demand. Document properties are set according to the mappings against the Trimble Connect folder structure.
– Document upload to Trimble Connect
– Document download from Trimble Connect
– Document metadata update based on Trimble Connect folder structure
– Document upload location based on M-Files metadata
– Periodic download of full folder structure
– Upload control through workflow or metadata
– Your project drawings and plans are up to date in M-Files and in Trimble Connect
– Easy and controlled sharing of drawings to Trimble Connect through M-Files
– Improved drawing history, version and revision control
– Improved control for publishing documents
M-Files version 19.9. or higher.
For more information, please contact our sales team for a presentation or additional material.
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud:
|Supported Languages||English, Finnish|
|Regional Availability||Central & Eastern Europe, Western Europe|