Regardless of whether your data or documents must be archived or even destroyed after a certain period: the Retention Scheduler for M-Files enables central and automated control of all company-wide retention and deletion periods using defined rules. The retention periods can be assigned depending on the document class or individual parameters. The RetentionScheduler gives you a central tool for creating, maintaining, using, and destroying documents. It ensures a coherent structure, security and control over data and documents. For this purpose, rules for storage and destruction are laid down for all objects in M-Files.
Criteria for the retention periods can be:
- document class
- data specification: created, last edited and deactivated
- exceptions, such as pending legal proceedings
- assignment of the document to projects, customers, meetings.
The entire life cycle of data and documents is mapped in M-Files. From the day the content is created to the final automatic archiving or deletion of this data and / or documents.
Your benefits when using DMSFACTORY RetentionScheduler:
- Central setup: Control all retention and deletion periods for your documents and information in M-Files.
- Optimized processes: By automatically assigning and meet all deadlines, your employee can spend time on other tasks.
- Meet all deadlines: Thanks to the automation, you will never miss a deadline again and all documents are only kept for as long as it is required.
For more information, please visit https://www.dmsfactory.com/dmsfactory-retentionscheduler/
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
Sales and More Information
|Contact Name||Jörg Eckhard|
|Phone||+49 6074 865 46 106|
|Support Phone||+49 6074 865 460|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud:
|Regional Availability||Western Europe|