TSO-DATA Connector for Dynamics 365 Business Central Online
Connect your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online (Cloud) solution with M-Files and benefit from seamless integration and the strengths of both systems.
In order to use the M-Files document management system more efficiently, companies need master and process data from Business Central to tag documents with metadata. With the DMS Connector for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online, you can replicate your master and process data from any Business Central table into M-Files objects!
Now you can use your customers, suppliers, contacts or projects from Business Central to tag your documents, for example quotes, orders, invoices, contacts and emails in M-Files with metadata.
As soon as a new record is created in Business Central, the DMS Connector creates or updates the record as an M-Files object in M-Files. In addition, the DMS Factbox allows to drag and drop documents to your master or process data in Business Central, which archives them in M-Files in relation to the Business Central data. The DMS Connector is easy to set up and configure without the need for a major implementation project or significant investment in time and IT resources.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Use Business Central master and process data to tag your documents in M-Files
- Use Drag and Drop for incoming documents and e-mails
- Automatic PDF archiving of your Business Central reports such as your posted sales invoice
- Ready-to-use interface to work purely cloud-based with Business Central and M-Files
- Can be set up by users who have BC and M-Files skills
- Certified Add-On in the Microsoft AppSource.
- For more information visit: the Microsoft AppSource Site
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system requirements:
- The system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central must be fulfilled. (https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/dynamics365/business-central/product-get-started)
- There must be a permanent network connection between the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and M-Files servers. The DMS Connector accesses the M-Files Server just like the M-Files Web Client.
System requirements for M-Files
- At least the M-Files version “M-Files 2018” is required. The M-Files system must fulfil the minimum requirements as described here.
- One M-Files Named-User-license (single user license) is required per Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central database for one system account. The username and password must be provided for configuration.
- This system account requires full access to the corresponding M-Files Vault.
- Installation of the DMS Connector Vault Extension App (see Chapter 4)
- This app supports the Essential edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates
Documentation and Additional Information
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
Sales and More Information
|Contact Name||TSO-DATA Sales|
|Phone||+49 (541) 1395-84|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud:
|Supported Languages||English, German|
|Regional Availability||Australia & New Zealand, Western Europe|