Intelligent Document Processing made easy: out of the box capturing solutions and a global data network allow data extraction from documents without templates. No matter what document type and volume.
- Parashift is Intelligent Document Processing made easy, out of the box capturing solutions and a global data network allow data extraction from documents without templates no matter what document type or volume.
- Comes with hundreds of ready-to-use document types whilst also providing the opportunity to configure new document use-cases within minutes.
- 50% better accuracy results when compared to competitive solutions.
- Start with the highest accuracy right from the first document – even on individual use-cases and reduce your validation efforts to the minimum possible.
- Whilst excellent for invoice processing, Parashift does not limit your Intelligent Document Processing journey to just invoices. It’s built for all documents in all processes.
- Easy to integrate into other solutions.
- Please find our API documentation here: https://docs.parashift.io/
Documentation and Additional Information
|Product Podcast||Product Podcast Series|
|Axa Case Study||Axa Case Study|
|Wincasa Case Study||Wincasa Case Study|
Please find a recording of joint webinars together with M-Files in your M-Files partner section online.
For detailed information please reach out to our Head Partner Management Stefan Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org), visit our website (www.parashift.io) and watch our IDP podcast series on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/@intelligentdocumentprocess5833)
Licensing and Downloads
|Licence Type||Purchase Required - Contact Publisher for Licensing Information|
|Version||Description||M-Files Version Support|
Sales and More Information
|Contact Name||Stefan Wagner|
|Email Address||Sales email|
|Phone||+41 782 085 533|
|Support Email||Support email|
|Support Phone||+41 615 087 777|
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud:
|Supported Languages||Parashift Platform is language agnostic and can support all major languages|
|Regional Availability||Central & Eastern Europe, United States & Canada, Western Europe|