REST Object Type Connector for M-Files
REST Object Type Connector for M-Files enables you to import objects from an external REST web service into M-Files as external objects. Connector supports both simple scenarios where objects should only be viewable within the M-Files client, but also the more complex ones where objects created, changed, or deleted in the M-Files client should be pushed back to the originating web service.
- Easily connect API with M-Files object types or value lists
- Import users, countries, projects etc.
- Enables operation with other systems and ensures data consistency between them
- Objects retrieval – Objects can be fetched from an external service.
- Objects push – Objects changed or deleted in M-Files can be pushed back to the external service to be updated or deleted.
- Property mapping – Object properties from an external service can be intelligently mapped to M-Files properties.
- Response transformation – Data transformation expressions can be applied to service response, when needed.
- Pagination – Services that return data paginated by query string parameter can also be used with REST Object Type Connector.
- Authentication – Currently supported service authentication methods are token based authentication and password based authentication.
Documentation and Additional Information
|Unitfly Customer Portal
Licensing and Downloads
M-Files Standard Cloud:
M-Files Isolated Cloud: